What are the benefits of electric cars?
(I) Electric vehicles have the following advantages:
① Zero emission. Electric cars use electric energy, no exhaust gas is emitted during running, and do not pollute the environment.
② Electric cars are more energy efficient than gasoline engines.
(3) Because of the use of a single electric energy, save the engine, transmission, fuel tank, cooling and exhaust system, so the structure is simple.
④ Low noise. (5) Car charging can be carried out in the low peak of electricity consumption, which can smooth the peak-valley difference of the grid, so that the power generation equipment can be fully utilized.
(2) Pure electric vehicles have the following disadvantages: (1) the driving range is short; (2) The use of battery and motor controller to make the cost is higher; (3) long charging time; (4) There is no authorized service station at present, and the maintenance cost is high; (5) Battery life is short, a few years to replace.
Problems existing in the development of electric vehicles:
(1) Technology in terms of technical capability, although domestic automobile manufacturers have expressed involvement in the research and development and production of new energy vehicles, due to the high-tech content and limited models capable of mass production, and with the intensification of the competition for electric vehicles, due to the low research and development funds, lack of innovation power, direct impact on the ability of electric vehicle technology with independent intellectual property rights;
2) Battery "power supply" is the "technical bottleneck" of the development of new energy vehicles. At present, there are two main problems: first, the battery cost is high, the energy density of the battery is low, and the driving range after charging is short; Second, whether there will be a real industrial chain of battery recycling, leasing and secondary manufacturing in the future EV market; Third, the battery interface is different, just like different brands of mobile phone charging port, "standard" uncertainty, will have a great impact on the development of electric vehicles and so on.
(3) In terms of energy, the investment of pure electric vehicles is more expensive than that of fuel oil vehicles. The use of electricity requires the construction of power plants, transmission and distribution facilities, charging stations, and battery plants. (4) The important factors that the fee payers do not choose new energy vehicles in terms of supporting facilities are not perfect supporting services and few supporting facilities. Due to the lag of supporting facilities construction and inconvenient maintenance, charging stations are rare and hard to find in China.